As you can probably tell from the photos above this week was full of lots of wonderful time spent outdoors. The weather is so unpredictable at the moment but I think we managed to get out everyday even if it was just for a quick walk. So this week in highs and lows:
- A trip to the farm and other time spent outdoors. Lyra is so curious about everything around her at the moment and so trips out are so much fun. She never fails to show me something interesting that I would have just walked by otherwise and so walks outside are so much fun.
- Evening Walks. A couple of times last week Lyra and I walked down to the train station after dinner to meet Matt on his way home from work. As the evenings are starting to get darker earlier I know that we won’t be able to do this for long so I’m enjoying it whilst we can.
- Lyra’s Personality. Oh my, she is just so much fun at the moment. She spends most of the day trying to entertain me and make me laugh and our days seem to be just flying by now.
- Teething. Yup, still. Although it feels like the end is near now. Fingers crossed.
- Going to Work. Last week I squeezed in an extra shift one evening and Lyra was not happy about it. I had to leave her with Matt at the train station and she cried and cried. I felt horrible but Matt assured me she cheered up on their walk home.
- Baby Group. We went to our first baby group this week and neither Lyra nor I really got anything out of it. Lyra just chilled out on a slide and seemed really confused why the other children were shouting or crying. Although it didn’t go too well I still think I’m going to try another one. Maybe. We do go to a Creation Station session every week anyway and Lyra loves that so I’m not too worried.
And there we have it. Another week over already. I wish this year would slow down a little but I really don’t see that happening. As usual here’s our vlog for the week, I think that you can really see Lyra’s personality in this one.